Sana Nameraka Honpo Cleansing Oil
Namerakahonpo light base cleansing oil blends with makeup instantly and removes makeup thoroughly at once. Skin feels moisturized, supple and soft with soymilk isoflavone. Usable even with a wet hand.
No artifical colorant
Oops.. I finished the whole bottle before I remember to take a pic of it.
I love this series of products (espcially their Rich Lotion) Love the soothing factor of soyabean extract!
- The texture of the oil was quite average (not too thick nor too light like water)
- Colorless and easy to spread around the skin(face)
- Cleansing oil feel quite light weight on the skin
- emulsify well when contact with water
- Easy to rinse off
- Does remove waterproof mascara and color makeup
(For stubborn mascara, need to soak the oil on the lashes a bit longer to dissolve the mascara wax)
- Doesn't cause any irritation
- No breaking out (on my face)
- Skin feel smooth and soft after rinsing off with water.
- Skin doesn't feel tight nor dry (quite moisturizing)
- I like that this oil feel kinda soothing too!
- Although this does contain alcohol, but it doesn't feel drying on the skin.
Avoid this if you are sensitive to "mineral oil".
This is NOT the best cleansing oil I have ever try, but this is good enough to remove hard to remove waterproof makeup including mascara.
Available at SASA, John Litlle and selected Watsons
I'm not affiliated with SANA.
I purchase this product with my own $$$$