And since my skin is feel pretty sad from feeling a little dry, dull and I have PIMPLES!!! I'm in need of some sort of SOS to save my skin!!!! So I decided to give this Gobdigoun The Placenta Cellulose Gel Mask (Australian Placental Powder) a try! (Keeping my fingers crossed that this will work!!!)
I have tried a few placenta products before... and they all work quite well on my skin. So hopefully, this product won't give me skin issue.
About the product ::
Placenta Extract knows for its abundant amino acid and peptide. And Plentiful moisturizing ingredients will help you feel surprising elasticity and moisturizing effect on your skin. Bio Cellulose Constructed with similar structure to human skin protein will help you feel comfortable and smooth impression on your skin
Way of use:
1. Apple skin toner of beauty water, after washing your face.
2. Open the pouch and take the mask out. Unfold it.
3. Take off the film and place it on your T-zone (Around eyes and nose), then your V-zone.
4. Feel free to move and walk around for the next 15-20 mins
5. Pat your face gently afterwards
Sheep Placenta Extract 1800mg (As Placenta Protein 180mg), Squalan Macadamia Terniforlia Seed Oil with help improve balance between moist and oil of your skin
1. Please stop using this cosmetic and contact your dermatologist in case it follow expected dermal symptoms as follows
A. In case of red spots, tumefaction, urtication or skin irritation white using the product
B. In case of the above symptoms caused by direct rays of the sun
2. Do not use on the spots around any scar, abrasion, eczema or dermatitis.
3. Cautions in handling and storing
The Gobdigoun Placenta Bio Cellulose Gel Mask was fully soaked in serum (it was a little thick and slimy) The bio cellulose gel mask is sitted in between 2 protective layers.
Before sharing my first thought upon using the Gobdigoun The Placenta bio-Cellulose Gel Mask (Australian Placental Powder).... here's a little update on my skin.
I have weak skin due to weak immune system... it get irritated very easily ever since I have allergic reaction on my face and body back in 2014 (Aug) and another round of episode this year around February (due to drug allergy) ... all because of my eczema condition. I have been visiting TCM for acupuncture session... change of diet and NOW I think I need to change my sleeping habit also (many stuff can trigger allergy or body reaction... so I'm trying to change all my bad habit.)
Anyway, I find that my skin is feeling so much healthier and stronger as compare to before.. But due to the crazy hot and humid weather lately, I have some pimples on my face and my skin is kinda dry (In need of some SOS hydrating masking!!!).
- The mask is a 2 part masks (I like it because it will sit nicely on my face!)
- The bio cellulose mask was pretty thick (thicker then the famous For Beloved One Bio-Cellulose. (Feels like jello sheet)
- The mask fit nicely on my skin and the serum doesn't drip off the mask easily (not messy to use)
- The mask is very cooling and feel very refreshing during the whole 15mins of masking
- Doesn't have any stinging or burning sensation when I had the mask on my face
- No irritation after using the mask
- After removing the mask, my skin doesn't look as reddish (I have sensitive skin, it always look pinkish on my cheeks and chin) ... pores look smaller and skin feel quite supple
- I find it a little weird that I don't feel the instant rush of hydrating feel on the skin.
Usually when you remove sheet mask, you will have that instant boost of moisturizing effect on the skin... with this mask, I don't feel anything.. BUT my skin doesn't feel dry not tight (so I guess it does hydrated my skin but the effect wasn't that strong)
- I apply my gel moisturizer after masking and it's feels quite nice.
Their products are now selling in Myeong-Dong, Seoul Korea in LG Brand Skin Care Product Store. Gobdigoun started the business in Korea in 2010. Compare with the lower price skin care products in Korea, the products of Gobdigoun are with high quality and middle to higher price products. Among the products of Gobdigoun, Australian Placental Powder of the Placenta Cellulose Gel Mask is the best selling products in China, Taiwan and Japan's market.
You can get this product on their Facebook Page (link below) or in their store located in Myeong-Dong, Seoul, South Korea
More details on the Australian Placental Powder of the Placenta Cellulose Gel Mask
Gobdigoun Facebook Page (Chinese)
Product was provided for consideration