So if a cream with extra helps in that field, it will speed up the process... am I right? (I hope they do...lolx) So, instead of using a normal body cream... if I can, I will use slimming cream, scars lightening cream or stretch marks cream instead of a normal body lotion since they are all fully packed with awesome ingredients and super hydrating!
My point of this post was that, I was given a tube of Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy cream and I quite enjoy how moisturizing and soothing this cream feels on my skin.
Mederma Stretch marks therapy improve the appearance of stretch marks with the USA No.1 doctor-recommended scar brand and the USA No.1 pharmacist-recommended stretch mark brand. And now Mederma Stretch marks therapy cream is NOW available in Singapore for the first time!
Celebrate these moments without having to face your battle scars in the mirror. Mederma stretch Marks therapy cream offers a handy solution to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
Mederma Stretch marks therapy has been clinically proven to increase the moisture content of the skin, thereby helping to keep skin more elastic and less apt to tear and form stretch marks. It is also safe enough to be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Natural and safe ingredients
Mederma stretch marks therapy cream contains a blend of three key ingredients ::
- Cepalin, a proprietary botanical extract, is a proven and well-researched anti-inflammatory ingredient and helps to soften scar tissue.
- Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture and can bind up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- Centella Asiatics tones and tightens the skin, giving you a smoother look and feel.
Reduce and precent stretch marks
- Mederma stretch marks therapy cream can both reduce and prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- For best results, apply a thin layer and gently massage into the scar twice daily. Avoid applying it to broken skin.
- If you are pregnant, start applying this from the beginning of the second trimester and while breastfeeding.
The cream was quite moist and the consistency was pretty light~
Feel quite nice on the skin, soothing and very moisturizing
Absorb nicely and really well into the skin
Doesn't feel sticky nor oily
Ingredients list of The Mederma stretch marks therapy cream
Mederma stretch marks therapy cream
Price : S$35.80 (150g)
Available at leading clinics and pharmacies
Mederma Posts ::
My Instagram :
Facebook Page ::
Product was provided for consideration
I'm not affiliated with the brand
Review base on personal experiences