Origins Helps Create Canvas for Glowing “No Makeup” Selfie
Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay
Price : S$50 (100ml)
Instantly Detoxifies Pores and Refines Skin to Perfect Texture and Enhance Inner Glow
season. But, this naturally perfected look calls for a canvas of healthy skin. Origins new
Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay helps achieve the seemingly impossible
flawless selfie. More than a mask, this innovative two-in-one formula not only functions as a
deep cleaning mask it also exfoliates and refines.
Life stressors and external aggressors take a toll on skin, leaving pores clogged and enlarged
and making skin dull, rough and uneven. This innovative two-phase multi-tasker, helps skin look
refreshed and flawless by detoxifying pores and smoothing skin’s texture. The result is glowing
skin that is instantly boosted.
Phase I: Purify & Deep Clean
- Upon application, creamy Rose Clay deep cleans skin to absorb impurities and excess oils while drawing out dirt and build-up from pores. Sourced from Spain, Rose Clay has been used for thousands of years as a powerful detoxifying ingredient. For centuries, women as far back as Cleopatra and Nefertiti recognized its power to give them flawless skin.
- Simultaneously, Original Skin™ key ingredient, Canadian Willowherb, helps restore skin’s clarity and luminosity to reveal much sought-after glow. A potent extract found in Northern Canadian prairies and traditionally used as an herbal supplement to treat medical ailments, this blossom helps combat dullness and sallowness while restoring skin’s clarity and glow.
- To balance skin and maintain peak health, Persian Silk Tree, an anti-irritant native to Eastern Asia and used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, works to rebound from stress.
Phase II: Exfoliate & Refine Skin’s Texture
- Once the mask dries, natural wax Jojoba beads suspended in the formula activate upon the introduction of water. These natural, scrubby plant beads gently exfoliate and polish skin’s texture, sloughing off dead skin cells to reveal the look and feel of radiant, smooth skin. Grown in South America, these natural scrubbing beads gently refine and polish skin’s surface to revealing perfected skin.
To use, apply a thin layer to clean skin, avoiding the eye area.
Leave the mask to dry for 10 minutes before using wet fingertips to scrub and wipe off.
Use 1-2 times per week for optimal results.
Origins Creates Antidote for Skin’s Quarter-Life Crisis
Origins Original Skin™ Renewal Serum with Willowherb
Price : S$78 (30ml)
formulated to address Millennial skin concerns
Origins has created a high-performance solution, Original Skin™ Renewal Serum with Willowherb, to specifically target quarter-life skin concerns – rough texture, enlarged pores, stressed skin, flaws and loss of radiance – in one product driven by two key factors.
- Intrinsic = Cell turnover. Cell renewal is vital for skin vibrancy which is a prominent sign of youth. As we get older, cell turnover slows down and degrades our original skin. When cell turnover is increased, fresh plump cells are brought to skin’s surface boosting skin’s ability to reflect light and increase translucency.
- Extrinsic = Carbonylation. Pollution and smoking are external stressors that trigger an increase in carbonylation, a protein change in skin’s surface. Carbonylation negatively influences skin tone and vibrancy making it appear more opaque, yellower, dull and less radiant.
Developed with an innovative blend of ingredients from nature with immediate and long-term benefits, Original Skin™ addresses quarter-life skin concerns by refining texture, enhancing radiance and glow, shrinking pores, blurring imperfections and restoring overall quality for glowing and smooth skin.
Here’s how Original Skin™ works:
Both products will be available from August 2015 onwards
Available at ::
Robinsons Raffles City
Robinsons The Heeren
Robinsons The Heeren
Also available at
Origins Posts ::
Origins Singapore Facebook Page ::
My Instagram :
Facebook Page ::
Information extracted from press releases