Anyway, it's be awhile since I tried another eye cream from The Body Shop... and I got this Moisture White Shiso 2 in 1 Brightening eye cream back in January and I decided to use it a few month ago, after my allergies are getting better.
The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso 2 in 1 Brightening eye cream is an 2-in-1 eye cream designed with micro-circulating applicator and contains shiso complex to help brighten up the eye area while battling signs of fatigue around the eyes.
I really enjoy Moisture White Shiso BB Serum Inside... so I have high hope on this baby!
The tiny shimmers doesn't look obvious on the skin around the eyes... and the shimmers does help to brighten up the whole eyes area a bit.
- The eyecream is creamy but not thick, quite light
- Does feel a little oily but after the cream absorbed (about 1 to 3 mins), skin doesn't feel sticky, wet or oily.
- Quite moisturizing, cos the skin around the eye's areas doesn't feel tight/dry nor itchy
- Fine lines under my lower lash eyes doesn't look dry and the lines look less deep also.
- Doesn't cause any itch or irritation on the skin around my eyes
- As for dark circles....
before I start using this eyecream, I only use aloe vera gel and the La roche posay Toleriane Ultra(for allergies skin - that can be apply around the eye areas) .. .I can see my dark circle is really really bad, dark and dull (my fine lines doesn't look bad... I guess the aloe vera is pretty hydrating!) and after I start using eyecream.. the dull dark circles look more bearable.. .not so greyish and dead!
- The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso 2 in 1 Brightening eye cream does help in brightening up the under eyes.. but I still can see my dark circles (I have sinus.. so I'm used to dark circles as long as it's not too dull nor greyish!)
EYE CREAM does help!!!! I only stop using eyecream for about 3 months and my skin around my eyes look a little bit saggy.. loose... and dull!!!
- The applicator is cooling and feel quite soothing on the warm skin ~
Suitable for all skin even for sensitive... I have no issue using it~ (but if you have really sensitive skin, remember to do a patch test - since this is a "whitening product" ... it may cause some irritation on sensitive skin)
The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso 2 in 1 Brightening eye cream
Price : SD$44 (15ml)
Available at all The Body Shop Outlets
Check out my other The Body Shop posts ::
Check out my others eye cream reviews ::
The Body shop Singapore Facebook Page ::
The Body Shop Singapore Website ::