Like most good hair oil in the markets the hair oil feel really nice on dry hair and especially on brittle dry ends. My hair gets oily easily and I only use hair oil on towel dry hair (ends only) and blow dry it. When I use any kind of oil/serum on dry hair... my hair will look like I just have a dip in the pool! lolx... (avoid scalp by all means if you have sensitive or oily scalp - best not to touch oil on any scalp cos it will clog your pores.)
Tsubaki Hair Oil
Price : SD$26.90
- Formulated with high concentration of selected Camellia Oil to deeply protect, moisturise and repair your hair, resulting in a luxurious shine.
- Instantly penetrates hair upon application without feeling greasy or sticky and gives a silky smooth finish.
- Protects your hair from damage by UV rays and heat from hair dryers (or other styling equipment), while preventing split ends and hair breakage.
- Elegant and indulgent scent of floral and green fruity notes.
My mini review on the new Tsubaki Hair Oil
- Has a lovely scent (just like their shampoo/conditioner)
- The consistency of the hair oil is quite light (doesn't feel thick)
- Oily to touch (used a tiny bit first and add on when needed - the palm will look shiny and greasy... but once absorbed into the hair - hair doesn't feel greasy)
- The oil soften the dry brittle ends of my hair (make it look neat)
- I have quite sensitive skin, the oil when touches my neck... doesn't give me any irritation.
- On dry hair... the oil give a beautiful glow to my hair ends and made them look healthy.
- doesn't make my hair look/feel oily when I just applied the hair oil... after a few hours in my hair start to feel a little heavy and greasy (My hair gets greasy easily anyway - so I always tried to avoid apply products on my hair - even serum will made my hair look flat and greasy).
- I like that the hair made my hair look neat and very straight but I prefer puffy hair! (lolx)
(Will be adding in the before/after pics tomorrow - the original copies lighting was so off that I trash it!)
How to apply evenly
To prevent irregular application, spread half the appropriate amount (about 20-cent coin size for mid-length hair) onto the palms and work through the hair. Then, spread the second half onto the palms and focus on areas that require extra application.
How to prevent flat hair
(Particularly recommended to those who have soft and fine hair)
Refrain from applying large amount inappropriately and unevenly. Start application from the damaged tips and gradually work upwards to the roots to avoid flat hair.
How to reduce volume or prevent dry hair
(Particularly recommended to those who have thick and voluminous hair)
Apply an appropriate amount to wet hair and dry it with a hair dryer. Then, spread a small amount onto the palms and apply on bottom half of the hair to reduce the volume.
Review Tsubaki Hair Oil
Price : SD$26.90 (60ml)
Available exclusively at Watsons outlets
Check out my other Tsubaki posts::
Check out Tsubaki Singapore Facebook page ::
Check out my other Watsons Posts::
Product was provided for consideration
I'm not affiliated with the brand