Olay, the world's leading facial care brand, launched its first CC Cream in Singapore - The new Olay Total Effects 7-in-ONE Pore Minimizing CC Cream with Sunscreen is combining 7 benefits in 1 product that gives women a seemingly airbrushed finish, evening skin tone for smoother, younger-looking skin and smaller-looking pores (with continued use).
The Science behind the Olay CC Cream
The new Olay Total Effect Pore Minimizing CC Cream is oil-free so it won't clog pores or magnify the appearance of pores and uneven texture which tends to happen with oily skins.
The CC Cream is an all-in-one multi-tasker designed to give an airbrushed finish with ::
- CC coverage for tone coorection
- Pore minimizing benefit
- 7 benefits in 1
- Broad spectrum UV protection SPF 15
- Oil-free (avoid pore clogging)
- Lightweight/non greasy formula
- Dermatologically tested
- The CC Cream has been proven to instantly*
- Reduce the look of pores on 80% if women
- Reduce the look of uneven pigmentation in 94% of women
- Improve skin radiance in 91% of women
(*As assessed by expert graders)
Left to Right
(2) Medium shade / (1) Light Shade
So far, I've only tried it once on my skin - just sunblock and cc cream and head out - skin feel quite nice and skin look decent too! Will do a more details review soon after I've tried it on for afew more times :)
Olay Total Effects 7-in-ONE Pore Minimizing CC Cream will be available from August 2014 onwards in Watsons, most leading department stores and pharmacies where Olay products are sold.
Price : SD$32.50 (50g)
Check out my other Olay's posts ::
Check out my other Watsons' posts ::
Olay Singapore website ::