I personally think that with hydrated skin, all small issue about the skin will be solves... less irritation, less wrinkles and radiance complexion. (taking supplements and water helps a lot too!)
Anyway... I just wanna share that the Filorga Hydra Filler Pro-youth boosting moisturizer is pretty awesome... hydrated your skin up like nobody business. Retailing at S$94 per jar.
You can read more about the brand and the products that carry on my introduction post *link*
The packaging of the product was pretty neat and simple ... feels really solid and "expensive"
A gel cream consistency which feels pretty nice on the skin (not too thick and oily)
- The moisturizer feel really nice on the skin.. very moisturizing.
- Skin feels so smooth and softer after a few days of using (The effect was pretty awesome)
- Doesn't cause any skin irritation
- No breaking out
- I like that the cream doesn't feel too heavy on the skin and still creamy enough for night (especially when I sleep in air-con room.)
- Not too sure whether this helps to makes wrinkles go away (since I don't have alot to begin with... but I do have fine lines... they are still there on my forehead.... but not as deep and dry~)
- I do noticed that my pores look smaller
- skin looks and feel finer and smoother
You can read more about my experiences with IOMA *here*
With a products like this... I can keep my skin well hydrated and still can focusing on minimize skin aging problems!!
I received this products around the end of 2013.... totally forgot about it until I was packing my cupboard... and luckily haven't expire!!!! (Phew~)
Price : S$94
Available exclusively at Sephora Singapore
Check out my other Filogra post ::
Filorga Facebook Page ::
Sephora Singapore Facebook Page ::