Recently, Shills launched their version of Mandelic Acid Skin Renew Essence - a milder (not so acidic) and more soothing as compare to the For Beloved One (base on the ingredients list - Shills contains Aloe extract, witch hazel and Vitamin E...) .. the only down side was "fragrance" (but most of the products we tried does contains some fragrance in it... So I guess, if your skin is so sensitive you won't be trying this product right? No?)
Anyway, I was quite excited to try this... but (there's always a BUT... lolx).... unfortunately, I had a case of food allergy... which make my eye blown up like a balloon (link). I have to put on hold on trying any new skincares. I will try this after I'm fully recovered and my skin is well rested.
What Mandelic Acid Skin Renew Essence
- Renew skin with 20% of Mandelic Acid
- Exfoliates dead skin cell
- Anti-bacteria to fight acne skin
- Prevent uneven skin tone & freckles
- Vitamin E for scar lightening
- Non sticky formula
- 7 days reduce inflammation & redness
- 14 days visible scar lightening & less acne
- Tighten pores
- Skin becomes spotless, smooth& radiant
- 14 days money back guarantee
Direction for use:
- Apply a few drops onto whole face or on acne area after toner.
- Follow by hydrating skin care products.
- Minor peeling effect will occur. (normal as a skin renew process)
- Avoid using whitening products & AHA products.
- Need a lot hydration care.
Shills Mandelic Acid 20% Skin Renew Essence
Price: SD$49.90 (30ml)
Available at John Little stores in Singapore
John Little Singapore Facebook Page ::
Product was provided for consideration
Not affiliated with the company/brand