A good range of skincare products to contains herbal ingredients that have the ability to heal skin from problems caused by Demodex (a hair follicle mite) like acne rosacea, eczema, other skin irritations and fungal diseases.
Dr Qu Moisture Active Cream
Price : SD$76
The cream is yellowish tint..
- This jar of 40gm of product last me about 7 to 8 weeks
- Gel cream texture
- Very moist - the cream melts into the skin nicely
- Does feel alittle bit oily when applying... but once it absorbed.. skin doesn't look shiny
- Doesn't feel sticky nor oily
- After a few days of using, skin feel supple, soft and quite smooth
- Doesn't cause any skin irritation
- No breaking-out... this helps to sooth painful acnes.. reduce and prevent it from growing!
- smooth of skin texture (so soft so soft)
- Very moisturizing
- Doesn't feel thick on the skin
When I wash my face and when skin is wet... the texture of my skin feel oooh sooooooo smoooth (start feeling this after about 3 to 4 weeks of using the moisturizer)... I'm just really excited and happy on how this make my skin feel so good! lolx (totally worth the try if you skin is having problems!)
Dr Qu Skin Balancing Toner
Price : SD$44
A very clean and basic packaging!
- The toner feel very watery.. just a little bit slimey
- Cooling and quite soothing on the skin
- No irritation - But it does feel a little bit strong on broken skin (dry, flakey and painful skin).... I stop using this for awhile until skin doesn't feel to patchy and tight. This toner feels really good on the skin.
- Doesn't cause any breaking-out
- Love refreshing and cooling sensation on my warm skin
Dr Qu's products are retailing online and will be available at Yue Hwa Emporium and Strangelets (Yong Siak Street) from April 2014 onwards.
Check out my other Dr Qu posts ::
Dr Qu Singapore Facebook Page ::