I simply cannot get enough of cream products especially cream shadows and blushes... oh oh.. and not forgetting cream highlighter... so the more the merrier! Kekekekek :b
#HdNoFilter - The HD Saga continues~
Inspired by the demands of make-up professionals and made to satisfy women's daily needs, the HD pressed powder and HD cream blush make their mark this 2014 as the new HD stars.
If you are a fan of Make Up For Ever HD products - you gonna love these new series too!
The new HD Cream blush is more fusional than a powder, more sensorial than a cream, the lightweight cream feels like a 2nd skin finish that brings flattering freshness and controlled shine to the apples of the cheeks, producing a stunning real finish.
Available in an extra wide range of 16 shades - 15 nudes shades + 1 funky (doll-like) coral - retailing at SD$50 each.
A cream texture with velvety finish
A cream that’s not really oily and doesn’t stick or shine, an extrafine cream that smoothens the skin to add a transparently light glow, the HD Cream Blush is a seemingly impossible achievement that all comes down to a clever mix of oils, pigments and powders:
- Silicone oils, dry oils and light waxes are expertly combined to bring an ultra-soft feel and silkiness that spreads easily but is supremely light with flawless hold.
- Specially dosed for an HD finish, silica powders and synthetic mica ensure softness on the skin and a soft-focus satin finish that conceals imperfections and ensures a radiant complexion without masking the skin’s texture.
- Optimal concentration of pigments combined with transparent natural pearlizers brings sheer, natural colors that are incredibly luminous and do not vanish or turn lackluster as the hours pass.
Gonna swatch these 5 shades that I received in the makeup mail~
The 5 shades I got was 210, 220, 315, 420 and 425
These are made in Italy
These are made in Italy
Close up look on each shade
HD Cream Blush in 210
Using #210 on my cheek (I applied on abit more wider (I means in "area") so that you can see how the color #210 look on my cheek.
HD Cream Blush in 220
HD Cream Blush in 315
HD Cream Blush in 420
HD Cream Blush in 425
This is a really dark and intense shade.. I use tiny bit on the outer cheek (kinda like contouring)
Group swatches in various lighting
210, 220, 315, 420 and 425
210 - cool pink
220 - Pink Sand
315 - Peach beige420 - Indian rosewood
425 - Brown copper
HD microfinish pressed powder
Price : SD$59
With the same airy finesse, the same HD invisibility and unique sensoriality, the HD pressed powder is a handy, on the go pressed version of the cult HD loose Powder.
Extra- fine and talc-free, it shows no texture on the skin and fades lines optically, without settling inside the skin. Universal shade is totally transparent on the skin, giving every complexion skin-texture perfection a unified look and imperceptible natural matte-ness that does not dry out.
The Powder micro-particles act like a soft focus effects on the skin to reveal a marvellously luminous complexion.
- Silica injects comfort into the skin for an ultra-airy sense of softness and a flawless soft-focus glow.
- Synthetic mica ensures the finish is transparent, smooth and even, with a silky soft feel.
- Silicone powders erase lines and wrinkles and unify the skin texture while giving a matte and luminous finish.
- Hyaluronic acid reinforces the comfort and sensoriality of the texture thanks to its anti-drying properties.
Swatches in various lighting
The powder feel light and abit powdery (to touch-just like silica powder).. doesn't look heavy on the skin, not patchyness and have a soft focus finishing on the skin. This just feel a tiny bit "thicker" as compare to their HD powder.
Make Up For Ever Brushes
in #152 (Highlighter brush "medium") SD$69 and #154 (Buffer Blush brush) SD$80
#152 (Highlighter Brush "Medium")
A medium rounded and dense brush. (recommended for cream, gel, loose and compact powders)
#154 (Buffer Blush brush)
Extra-dense round brush with a flat tip (recommended for loose and compact powder)
Both brushes are really really soft synthetic brushes (buttery soft on the skin and doesn't feel prickly at all! Feel so nice on me face~) The brushes were nicely made, feels solid and firm. Washed with no color runs or fall-out!
#124 (Powder Kabuki)
A small compact brush with a Japanese name. A dome-shade, dense kabuki brush for smooth and even application of all powder.
Check out my other MUFE blog posts::
Make Up For Ever Singapore Facebook Page ::
Make Up For Ever Singapore Website::
Make Up For Ever Singapore Instagram ::