Recently, Hada Labo launches the NEW 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel for fair, bright and bouncy skin! Fast absorbing and non-oily in texture, this whitening gel boosts 3-in-1 skincare product benefits of Essence + Moisturiser + Paper Mask!
Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel contains 3 trinity efficacious ingredients that penetrate within and work on the skin synergistically:
- Natural Arbutin: High concentration levels at 3% of Japanese pharmaceutical-level Arbutin to offer effective whitening results. Enhances skin fairness and targets dark spots.
- Efficacious Vitamin C Concentrate: Proven anti-oxidant enhances collagen production, inhibits the appearance of dark spots and reawakens the appearance of dull skin.
- Hyaluronic Acids (HA) and nano-Hyaluronic Acids: HA is a natural component found on skin. The duo-HA molecules instantly hydrate and lock-in moisture, keeping skin soft, smooth & bouncy.
As usual a very neat, clean and simple packaging
Gel texture very light and moist
Oh gosh, I cannot remember how long I've tried this products!!
About 3 weeks I guess~ I kinda lost track of time when I'm busy trying to catch up with the latest season of "Pretty Little Liars" and also with my sister - oh and she just gave birth on Monday~ Wee~ I got a adorable niece!!!! (kekekke~ #happy)
Anyway... this product have been working so well on the "moisturizing" department that I can't wait to do a review on it (normally it will took me more then a month or when I'm almost finishing the product).
Hada Labo always work well on me.. the product range is quite basic - even the whitening one doesn't feel too rich nor harsh on my sensitive combination skin.
The Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Moisturizer is in a moist gel texture - very moist and easy to spread around the skin.
It does feel really "sticky" when I try to pat the moisturizer into the skin.. and when the moisturizer absorbed, skin feel velvety smooth and soft.
Keep my skin hydrated the whole night and when I wash my face in the morning(or when I woke up) .. it still had a firm of "slimey" texture when my skin touches water! (Love that protective layer!)
After using a few days.. my skin doesn't feel dry and start to feel really nice and hydrated!! Sometimes becos of a change of weather, my skin will feel abit dry.. but lately I do not experience any and my skin is quite good recently.. makeup application is a breeze ~
Doesn't cause any skin irritation nor breaking-out
My skin does look a little bit brighter (which make my post-acne scars less visible!)
Over all- I really enjoy using this gel moisturizer - and I didn't use any hydrating serum or toner/lotion together with this product. My skincare routine is super simple when I'm using the Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin whitening perfect gel moisturizer.
(After cleansing my face, I apply eyecream, Hada Labo Perfect gel moisturizer.. and twice a week, I will apply Bliv off with those head on my nose (T-zone)
- Check out the Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Snow Princess game on Hada Labo Sg Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg to stand a chance to win the Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel
- Redeem a free Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion sample on SampleStore.com
While stocks last!
Hada Labo is available at Watsons, BHG, Guardian, NTUC, OG, Robinsons, Sasa and Unity
Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Moisturizer
Price : SD$38.90 (80g)
Check out my other Hada Labo Posts ::
Hada Labo Singapore Facebook Page ::
Product was provided for consideration.
Information extracted from press release.