This is a very simple ONE eyeshadow look... just layering and blending will create a smooth soft smoke out look~ suitable for day time or work friendly.
- Sunkiller perfect strong spf 50 pa++++
- Givenchy Teint couture liquid foundation
- Benefit creaseless cream in No Pressure! (As base)
- Make up for ever Sepia blue palette (swatches)(using the shade 127 on top of the Benefit creaseless cream)
- VDL Festive Mineral blusher in 102 - Hand Holding
- Benefit The POREfessional AgentZeroShine (setting powder)
- Clio hitch eye king mascara (Long)
- Clio Kill brow tattoo tinted brow
- Avance black liquid eyeliner
- Lips (normal lip balm)
I like that I look quite flawless on the "center" of my face with foundation...
The side cheeks are horrific... some bumps that take forever to go away (I'm not using the 3M Acne patch - I wanted to but I'm going to let them be..... so that I can test out some Acne care products... #fail!!!)
Anyway.. I just wanna say... I'm not fated to use Acne care skincare... except "B.liv off with those heads"