SENKA Speedy Perfect Whip will be available exclusively at Watsons from 6th Feb 2014 onwards, retailing at SD$13.90 for 150ml (Refill pack SD$10.90 for 130ml)
It said that the new cleansing technology helps in removing all the dirt/impurities and other cleansing ingredients quickly and easily. Remove dirts and impurities leaving skin feeling fresh and smooth.
Instantly creates thick, creamy foam for deeper cleansing
- Creates thick, creamy foam with one pump
- New Cleansing Technology ::
- Removes dirt/ impurities and oil gently and effectively without stripping away essential moisture.
- Quick and easy rinsing (half the time required!)
- Moisturizing ingredient- White cocoons
- Leave skin soft, smooth and moisturized
- Suitable for all skin types
The foam feel quite light weight (airy) but surprisingly not too "wet" and was quite dense.
The air bubbles wasn't too huge and they were quite even sized!
After trying out the cleanser for a period of time (which is about 2 months), I really enjoy using it. The Cleanser mousse cleanse well... skin feel clean and doesn't have the drying/tight feeling.
- Doesn't cause any skin irritation (no itchiness)
- Doesn't cause any breaking-out
- Skin feel soft after rinsing off the cleanser mousse
- Skin doesn't feel tight after padding dry with towel
- Work well with the almost any skincares (I have rotated about 2 sets of skincares and didn't cause any problems)
Over all, the cleanser feel good on the skin and I enjoy using it. I enjoy using cleanser that doesn't make skin feel tight or take out too much of my natural skin oil.
SENKA Speedy Perfect Whip will be available exclusively at Watsons
Price : SD$13.90 (150ml) / Refill pack SD$10.90 (130ml)
Check out my other SENKA posts::
SENKA Official website (Japanese)
SENKA Singapore Facebook Page::
Check out my other Watsons posts::
Product was provided for consideration.
I'm not affiliated with the company
Information extracted from press releases