Anyway, Samplestore sent me a box of Bustful Nectar drink. They have 5 different drinks designed for slimming, Detox, Beauty Collagen, whitening and Bustful. (I was hoping I will received Detox or beauty collagen... oh well.. there is always a first! lolx)
Bustful Nectar drink is a safe and natural drink-type supplement to nourish breast tissues. It also firms up and tones the bust.
A box consists of 6 bottles of 50ml drink
- Collagen Peptide (Patent) renders elasticity to the breasts, nourishes the ligaments to boost the bust line.
- Pueraria Mirifica is a great source of classical phytoestrogens that supports development of bust
- Green papaya juice has a rare enzyme that supports and simulates breat glands which is beneficial to bust line.
- Wild Yam (Dioscoreae Rhizoma) containts phytonutrients that supports the stimulation of breast growth. In addition, it is beneficial to women's reproductive health.
Caution: If you are nursing, taking medica1on or have a medical condition, please consult a doctor before consuming the product.
Keep out of reach of children
Store in cool and dry place.
*Results may vary
- The drink has a sweet, sour and herbal taste
- The drink is a little bit thick (like juice type of thickness)
- Doesn't has collagen type of fishy smell or taste
- Doesn't taste like juice... more like herbal tea.
- The color of the drink look like herbal tea also
- Personally, I don't like the taste.. oh well... I don't like herbal teas also (cos of the sweetness!)
- It doesn't taste bad, I guess is the mixture of the papaya (I don't hate papaya... but the mixture taste quite funky for my liking)
- One bottle per day and I only have it for 3 days... I don't see any visible results yet... maybe because I don't need the extra help in my bust area. (If you knew me or saw me in person... you know what I means)
- Easy open and drink type of drink as compare to traditional brewing
Mygenlife drink Bustful Nectar natural drink-type supplement drink
Price : SD$49.90
Available exclusively at Guardian and Hannah Holding Website
Samplestore Website ::
Product was provided for consideration
Information extracted from press release