Available in 2 shades (#01 and #02) provides a natural yet translucent coverage.
Retail for SD$23.90 each.
The casing is very simple yet kinda sweet and cute with the pink and gold.
Heroine make mineral BB loose powder had SPF25 PA++
Contain 6g of product
The puff that comes with it us super soft and smooth on the surface
Swatches of both shades in various lighting
After trying out the BB Mineral loose powder for more then a month here my review::
- The powder doesn't feel too heavy on the skin
- It does feel like mineral foudation, but without the heaviness and coverage
- Sheer coverage
- The powder was pretty soft and smooth
- This has a soft focus finishing
- minimized pores
- smooth out the skin texture
- Doesn't cause any skin irritation
- No breaking-out from using it
- Average oil control
- Finishing texture feel quite smooth
- Doesn't feel too drying on the skin
- Doesn't feel patchy nor cakey on the skin
I find myself reaching for this loose powder more often when I use bbcream.. I donno why, I find that it gave me a little bit more coverage and make my base last a bit longer too.
Available at Watsons Singapore and Sasa Cosmetics
Price : SD$23.90
Check out my other Heroine Make entries::
Heroine Make Singapore Facebook Page::
Check out my other Watsons entries::
Check out my other Sasa Cosmetics entries::
Product was provided for consideration
I'm not affiliated with the company.
Information extracted from press file