7 Free system that works gently on the most sensitive skin.
Free Animal material
Free Minerial oil
peoples who has sensitive/irritated skin
peoples who love light texture with cooling sensation
people who wants relaxing effects on their tired and rough skin
The miracle water, 100% organic Icebert water
Organic Iceberg water is the water that is from part of a glacier that was formed 15 000 years ago in the Arctic.
To get genuine iceberg water it requires a special melting process using only the ice crystal in the center of the glacier, and not the entire body.
- Contains 10 time more oxygen than normal Water
- Pure hexagonal water - it has smaller molecules compared to normal water, which enables maximum penetration into the skin.
Effect of hexagonal water on skin
- Purifies skin and gives smooth application in makeup
- Prevents and cures acne, dark spots etc...
- Makes skin smooth and promotes blood circulation retaining youthful looking skin
- Promotes metabolism, makes skin healthy
Received a travel set of this range of product.
This is not a full review, just based on how I feel when I tried it for about a week plus (rotating both gel and cream.)
The Face Shop Arsainte Eco - Therapy Crystal Water Super Gel
Oil Free formula excellent for hydration oil combination skin without any oiliness.
- Provides soothing and relaxing effects to the skin, making its beneficial for sensitive, sunburned and sun-exposed skins.
- Cooling sensation also tightens pores.
Phyto Hyaluronic Acid
• Made from the fermentation process of wheat extract• Natural Moisturizing Factor(NMF) of our body that hydrates skin, and protects collagen and elastin.
• Cools skin and calms irritation
• Calming and anti-inflammatory, it strengthens skin and aids in wound healing.
- The gel feel quite nice on the skin, it absorbed really well without feeling sticky or oily.
- Skin feel soft and smooth.
- The mica doesn't show up well on the skin after application.
- During the week of using this super gel moisturizer, I didn't experiences any breaking-out or irritation.
- Have a nice refreshing feels after application
- Quite moisturizing, but if you have drier skin - the ultra cream would feel nicer as compare to this.
- Easy to apply .. smooth out the super gel around without pulling the skin (face)
The Face Shop Arsainte Eco - Therapy Crystal Water Ultra Cream
24 hour long lasting moisturizing effect
•Softening effect for dry, flaky skin
•Formulated with phyto collagen that improves skin texture and prevents aging.
•Extracted from fermentation of beans, it has nanoparticles that easily penetrates deep into skin.
•High moisture binding ability
Golden Palm oil
•Rich in unsaturated fatty acid (Omega 3,6,9) and vitamin E for moisturizing and anti-oxidant effects
•Strengthens the stratum corneum to prevent skin irritation
- When first touch the cream, it does feel abit creamy, more of a cream gel kind of texture.. does feel alittle bit oily to touch.
- The cream spread easily and absorb very nicely into the skin
- Skin feel velvety smooth.
- Doesn't feel too oily (just very silky smooth feels.. like silicony type of smoothness) and not sticky
- Really moisturizing, feel nice on tight and dry skin.. I don't feel that this cream is very heavy nor too rich on combination skin (if you sleep in air-con room la).
- On the week of using this cream ... I didn't experiences any breaking-out or irritation.
- Nice refreshing scent
The Face Shop Arsainte Eco - Therapy Crystal Water Cooling Mist
A cooling mist that recharges your skin with instant hydration and soothing sensation
•Delivers an intense moisture surge and improve hydration
•Cools heated skin with crystal water formula
•Calms skin irritation
Ice berg Water
Cools and moisturizes skin
Cools skin and calms irritation
Panthenol (Vit B5)
Calming and anti-inflammatory, it strengthens skin and aids in wound healing
The mist feel cooling on the skin, it does ease abit of dryness (still prefer putting on moisturizer la) but this is good to cool down heated and tired skin. Does temporary ease skin dryness.
Just like the other 2 products, I didnt experience any breaking-out not skin irritation.
Product was provided for consideration.
I'm not affiliated with the company,
Information was extracted from the press releases.
Images source from google image search.