Concentrated serum mask infused with abundant moisture from edelweiss callus extract! Edelweiss callus extract and other botanical moisturizing extracts replenish lost moisture of dry, rough skin while imparting their vital energy for a softer and more vibrant complexion.
All BRTC stemcell masks were made of lyocell fibers with 100% natural, biodegradable, and skin-affinitive cellulose.
The mask is mild enough for our lips.... it's just look sooooooooooo weird when I cover my mouth with the mask... Hahahah..
Here's my initial thoughts on this moisturizing mask.
- The mask feel cotton~y (Soft and not too harsh)
- Don't get fool by the thicken of the mask
doesn't feel heavy and adhesive well on the skin.
- Mask doesn't feel too wet or drying (Just nice)
And it doesn't dry up fast
- Doesn't sting or have any burning sensation on my skin
- Feel very refreshing during the 20mins of masking
- Very soothing
- Doesn't cause any skin irritation nor breaking out
- After masking, skin feel supple and soft
- The serum doesn't feel too sticky on the face
- Skin look a a bit brighter and it's becos of the intense hydrating factor from masking
- Soft soothing floral scent
The mask feel very nice and refreshing on the skin, I do enjoy the relaxing 20 mins masking time. The result was temporary and it's good for pre-makeup masking for smoother and brighten skin.
Edelweiss Stem Cell Mask
Price : SD$25 per box of 5pcs
More about BRTC masks (Link)
BRTC masks are available at Sasa Cosmetics