So last week, I tried the Loved Loved Nude Bamboo Mask that came in the 5th Haraju cute bloggers box (I will blog about that later on.)
I NEVER heard about Loved Loved Nude before and when I googled it.. OMY (@-@)
Anyway, this mask is on the Japan Cosme chart... so must be good la~ (I think~)
The mask contain pure and powerful special beauty ingredients such as platinum and pearl extracts that helps to increase the absorption of moisture into skin, leaving skin feeling baby-soft and radiance.
- The mask is soak with beauty essence, very moist and soft.
(When I took out the mask from the packaging... it was so moist and start to drip a bit.)
- Not so thin or thick cotton sheet mask. (Just nice)
- Adhere on the skin well and doesn't dry up too fast.
(Mask still quite moist after 20mins in Air-con room)
- Doesn't sting or have any burning sensation on my skin
- The mask feel very moist and refreshing
- Quite soothing
- Soft refreshing scent
- Doesn't cause any skin irritation
- NO breaking out
- Skin look pump and moist after 20mins of masking
(This is quite normal, cos our skin is soak with moisture)
- Does look a bit radiance and less "red"
(When skin is dry, skin does look a bit more dewy)
- The texture of my skin feel softer, smoother and much even.
(The effect last till next day - I mask at night)
Quite a decent mask, I do enjoy the short 20 mins of relaxation ^_^
Available at Selected Guardian under the Haraju cute counter.
Price : SD$ (tbc)
I'm not affiliated with the company.
Product was provided for consideration.