Received a set of Loreal Color riche Les Ombres eyeshadow quads back in January 2013 (Swatches on all the quads will be up soon!!) These will be available at all Loreal counters in March/May 2013(Will find out and edit soon)
So in this post, I'm using Loreal Color riche Les Ombres in Velours Noir (E5).
Taken with flash
To be frank, I wasn't too into this quad... "grey" just wasn't my favourite type of color to use on my lids(eyelids)... cos sometimes grey will make my eye look funky and messy (maybe cos I'm using matte grey and fail all the time)
And when I show all the quads to my sisters... they all reached for this Grey/silvery quad!!! I told them they can have it after I tried it out. And boy.... the silvery, the frosty white and the frosty grey(which look abit "blue" on my skintone) shades are soooooo beautiful!
So beautiful that I used it almost everyday for the past week!! (Oops!! Kekekkee.. now I have to bid farewell to this pretty babe (Maybe I should keep it and get one for them?!?! See how I feels when I try the other quads ^_^)
Swatches in various lighting
Taken with flash
The eyeshadows feels creamy(not too creamy, wet type), very smooth and easy to blend... does have a tiny bit of fall out.
Do pack the eyeshadow tight onto the eyeshadow's brush and tap away the excess to prevent fall out.
I try it with the essence eyeshadow base (which by the way... not really a good primer/base), eyeshadow look nice and doesn't crease too crazily on my deep double eyelid folds. Which means... even without a base, this shadows will still show up nicely, vibrant and smooth on the lids. (IF you don't have a deep crease/double eyelid folds la)
And with Urban Decay Primer postion in EDEN, the shadows look abit more vibrant and last very well without much creasing.
The pictures taken by my camera was abit too bright (the color doesn't show up nicely... ) Below is a pic taken by samsung galaxy note front camera (which I have posted on my instagram) The silvery grey look more accurate and true to what I see from the mirror(lolx)
After Cleansing, prep my face(skin) with
- Bio ssence BIO spring water, (I skip lotion/toner)
- Loreal Youth Code rejuvenating eye essence
- Clinique repairwear laser eyecream
- Sunplay Skin Aqua sunblock
- GoodSkin Labs EXTEN- 10 Instant Youth Boosting Moisturizer SPF15 (initial review)
- Benefit POREfessional pro balm as face primer (In love with this primer.. it gives skin a smooth canvas for foundation - it a silicon base primer, but this doesn't mess up the liquid foundation texture or cause any residues) (Review)
- The BodyShop Moisture white shiso serum infused BBcream
- Lancome Teint Miracle Loose Powder (01)
- Shu uemura glow-on blush in
- Benefit fake up creaseless concealer (01)
- Urban Decay Primer potion in EDEN
- Loreal Color riche Les Ombres in Velours Noir
- ZA Killer volume mascaraKate brow mascara
- Kpalette Real Lasting Eyebrow Shade 01
- Skin79 Kick it side liner in black
- Bonavoce liquid eyeliner
Forgot to include the lip color ... I'm using Guerlain Shine Automatique in 263
Happy 2nd day of Lunar New Year!
Cheers and stay happy,