Ombre Hypnose Mono Eyeshadow
Price : SD$36
The 22 Ombre Hypnose shades can be applied on their own, in a duo or trio or even layered together for a customised buildable makeup look.
With its light-as-silk texture, the eyeshadow can be swept on in a single stroke, whild ensuring stay-put adherence that resists smudging and build-up in the eyelid fold.
4 effect of texture
- Matte (M) For soft, velvety finsh
Matte shade are usually dull... and Lancome unites a matte finish with luminosity, have their formula enriched with "liquid light" and become more radiant.
- Pearly (P) To create a luminous silky halo
Enhance with pearly particles, light up with shimmering reflection with a long-wearing finish. The color result on the skin stay true to the eyeshadow shade.
- Iridescent (I) To boost aura of the eyes.
With exceptional concentration of pearly particles, each shade make the eyelid lastingly glow with light. The extremely fine texture gives them excellent hold. Makeup doesn't build up in the eyelid fold. Stay radiant from morning until night.
- Sparkling (S) For a dazzling result
Thanks to scintillating pearly particles that act like couture sequins. The "Erika F", "Bleu Nuit" and "Strass Black" shades are particularly suitable for Asian Skin tones.
On the displaying tester palettes (there were some duplicate shade.. and I didn't swatched the duplicate ones)
I didn't swatched M102 - it's a matte beigey shade (which look almost like my skin tone.. doesn't show up well)
No swatches of I203(Eclat De Bleuet) and I204(Cuban Light) - this 2 shades were missing on the tester palettes.
Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof mascara
Price : SD$50
Lancome's best selling mascara Hypnose doll eye is now available in a super powerful waterproof version. The soothing and extremely long lasting formula is combined with the patented Doll eyes brush for volumnized, lifted and extended lashes.
- 100% waterproof formula
>> Resistant to water, sweat and tears
- Amazing Doll lash effect
>> Instant lash extension with lash extension polymer
>> I-conical brush captures every single lash for defined curl and separation
>> Opens up eyes by 35% for a doll-lash look
>> Irresistible sheen over lashes with Fiber-shine formula
- 1st Fragrant Mascara
Check out my review on the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara (non waterproof version)
High Definition eye liner
Price : SD$42
For a superbly precise and long-lasting time!
- Creates an easily tailored look from thinnest to a strong line
- Glides on comfortably with a jet-black finish with a water-based ink with carbon black.
- Extremely long wearing, lasting more than 6hours without smudging
Lancome professional brushes
Price : SD$35+++
Expect finsh made easy with professional brushes for precise application and flawless blending
- The cheek brush feel soft, dense and pick up color quite well. The bristles doesn't feel pokey or have any "fly-away".
- The powder brush on the other hand feel much denser then normal face powder brushes and it does feel abit pokey. BUT it sweep away extract powder or fall-out on my under eyes pretty well (all thanks to the "dense-ness" of the brush)
- The blending tip brush is a dream... it easy to use to smudge out eyeliner, apply eyeshadow on top of the liner on the lid.
Have been playing with the eyeshadows for sometimes... will post up some LOTD soon ^_^
At the media event for the launch of Ombre Hypnose mono eyeshadows, brushes and Waterproof Hypnose Doll eyes mascara - Lancome have invited the US youtube makeup guru Michelle Phan to Singapore. She did a demo on how to create from day to night look using the above mentioned NEW products.
Here are some pics I took at the event ....
And the next day, we also have a private bloggers session with her....
We chatted [not me... kekeke, I was there to listen, see see and enjoy the "sweet" kekeke... "Shy la"!!! I don't express well when many "eyes" are starring at MEEEEE!] from makeup, fashion and some personal tips... a very casual "teas" session.
All the above mentioned products is available at all Lancome Counter from August onwards.
Check out Singapore Lancome Facebook Page ::
I'm not affiliated with the company.
Products were provided for consideration