- Primal Green(Sleek) on the lids
- Golden silvers(sleek) to blend it out (just above the crease),
- line it with K-palette Liquid liner and layer it with Blue Monday(sleek).
- I used Lilac Allen(sleek) on lower lash line
- Barry white(sleek) on the inner corner and the inner lower lash line.
- Mix Barry White(sleek) with any skin tone eyeshadow/pressed foundation under the brows(as highlight).
Lolx at my "duck" lips(mouth)... I wanna delete away this horrible pic... but this is the "ONLY" one that shown the Lilac Allen(lilac shade) on my under lash line.
Sleek PPQ Me, Myself and Eye Palette
Givenchy Prisme Libre in 75 Poetique Orchid
theBalm Hot mama blush
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110
K-palette Kuma cover control concealer in Type 1
Leaders Clinic MEDIEU Sensitive Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++
LimeCrime eyeshadow helper (Primer)
MAC EverHip lipstick
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
Heavy Rotation Brow mascara in nude
K-palette 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner (Waterproof) in JetBlack
K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyepencil (Waterproof) in Black
K-Palette 24H Real Lasting 2-Way Eyebrow Liner in 02
Product in Blue font were provided by the company.
The Maybelline FIT me Foundation was really sheer, but the shade matches me so well, it feel like I didn't put on any foundation. It does even out my complextion, as for the coverage wise super sheer, feels like tinted moisturizer.
The Leaders Clinic sun cream(though made my face look abit redish like lobster[the tint was abit too warm on me], but it can be easily taken off by using a piece of tissue to dap off the excess serum+pigment) have more coverage then the foundation.
I will do a review on the Maybelline FIT Me Foundation soon.
I look bloated in this shot (with my hair off the side of my face)... but Peapea look so dreamy here~