Yes, another LOTD using "green" ... this time, using Peripera ‘Flash Color Eyes’ stick eye shadow as base.
Please excuse my brows... they are getting thicker and thicker!!!!
Peripera ‘Flash Color Eyes’ stick eye shadow work nicely as a color base, but not good as a primer... it creases right after I finished my whole face! So remember to use a good primer before using the "flash color eyes" stick shadow.
- Hanskin Suncream
- Lancome Teint Miracle Compact Foundation
- Lancome Teint Miracle Liquid Foundation
- MAC Instant Chic Blush
- Peripera ‘Flash Color Eyes’ stick eye shadow
- MAC eyeshadows in Rated "R", Crystal avalanche, soba and carbon
- Kate brow's mascara
- esprique washable mascara
- Guerlain Rouge Automatique in 140 mitsouko
[Products in blue font were provided by the company]
Initial thoughts on the Teint Miracle Compact Foundation
- Feel really smooth and light on the skin
- It does minimized pores (but it do not much good on "super" large pores... lolx)
- But this work really well with Lancome LA base
- Oil control was pretty average (slightly better then the liquid foundation)