I received the Skin79 Lovely Girl BBcream(product introduction) early October 2011 and after using it for around 2months (on and off, as I do use other bbcream/foundation during these 2 months)
Bare face after my normal skincares + sunblock ....
[Top pic taken with flash / Bottom pic taken without flash]
- The bbcream feel creamy (not too watery)... abit thick when trying to spread out on the face.. but the cream doesn't feel heavy or thick on the skin (do I made any sense here? I means.... it just feel abit stiff when trying to spread out on the skin)
- Medium coverage, it give a nice soft finishing (might look abit wet if I apply a thicker texture moisturizer)
- Oil control was pretty decent
- Even out my uneven complexion and does cover redness
- Doesn't cause any skin irritation or break out
- Quite moisturizing and soothing
- With a nice finishing powder, the bbcream last quite well.. about 5-7hours.
- When I have the bbcream on, my skin feel kinda soft.
Skin79 Loverly Girl BBcream (Click)
KOSE esprique cheek cream stick BE300 (Click)
CANMAKE mashmellow finish powder (Click)
Limecrime eyeshadow helper
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronze Goddess (Click)
Anna sui all perfect mascara
CANMAKE Strong eyes liquid liner
KATE Gel liner in pen form
KOSE Liquid Eyebrow
KATE brow mascara
[Products in Blue Font were provided by the company]