Lancôme excels in innovation and released an mascara that push its unique expertise even further by creating a lash regeneration and growth potential mascara. "Hypnose Precious Cell" mascara, targeted at Asian women.
Read more about the mascara ->> here <<-
I have been wearing this mascara everyday for a month after I received it back in July 2011.
- I love the formula of the mascara as it's not too watery and it spread out my lashes well, giving me volume and thickness.
- Doesn't lengthen my lashes much.
- It smudge proof, but it does flake abit.
- This is not a waterproof mascara, but the waterproof level was quite good, as I don't see any panda eyes after over 10hrs of wearing it.
- Easy to remove
- Like the intensity of the black wax - doesn't look greyish at all.
- Doesn't hold up curl well on stubborn lashes, it felt really heavy after 3 coats.
Before.. (Pics shown - lashes were curl using lash curler)
After...(After applying 3 coats of mascara and re-curl it with lash curler)
Side by side comparison.. (Before and after)
After a month of using, I find that...
- my lashes are abit stronger and denser.
- Lashes didn't fall out as often, like in the morning or after washing the face.
- I didn't notice any differences when I look in the mirror!
- does look abit longer
(Oops, my lashes ain't the only one growing... check out my bushy brows!!! I need to trim it soon!)
[Click to enlarge the pic]
This is a 2-in-1 mascara ::
Lash growth serum + volumn mascara (Quite worth the price - I think)
Available at all Lancome Counters
I'm not affiliated with the company.
Product was provided for consideration