This is just a product that cleanse and mask the skin within a minute. A fast and multi task product.
Why Oxygen Mask??
Just like our body, our skin needs Oxygen to survive! When our body lack oxygen, we will become breathless, giddy and natural instinct we will search for more oxygen. And when our skin was lack of oxygen, premature aging occurs. And most of people take it as normal aging process.
Premature aging causes our skin to be dull and unhealthy. Oxygen plays an important role in our skin cell for repairing, regeneration and reproduction. With adequate amounts of oxygen, our skin will become healthier and be able to effectively absorb the nutrients and essence that we apply. It will also speeds up the shedding of old skin cells and aid skin cell rejuvenation giving us a youthful look.
->> I always thought that oxygen produce free radicals and that will cause aging, skin darkening and sometimes itchyness to the skin. But when I look closely at the bottle... it said that this bubble mask help to "improve oxygen supple".
So it means we are not applying oxygen on the skin! Anyway, it's a gimmick for giving "foam" a nice name... but does this product work? I don't think anyone will believe that this plastic bottle can contain oxygen right?!?!
Ingredients list of The Oxygen Shield Bubble Mask
When pump out the product, it's a gel texture which will foam up(within 2secs) once you spread it around the skin(face).
If I didn't touch the gel after I pumped out from the bottle... it will stay as gel form(it will not bubble up)
My mini review:
- After I towel dry my face, skin feel velvety smooth!! (I love the texture of my skin after using the mask!)... BUT it does feel abit tight, so I don't think this product help in moisturizing the skin. It feels more like a pre-serum/moisturizing product that will prep the skin for better absorption for serum/moisturizer.
- Well... this is a mask, so just like any other masks... it need to apply moisturizer after masking to lock all the goodness that we just masked into the skin.
- The bubbles act like a thousand/million of sticky mirco balls that roll around the skin surface and inside of the pores to stick up dirts, oil and dead skin cells.
- During the first few times of using this products(I use this in the evening/night time), I don't find any visible skin improvement... Only feels that when I apply my serum and moisturizer.. it feel "extra" smooth and easy to spread out(absorption).
- Hmm... I was thinking if this can make my skincares products feel so upgraded, it might do the same for my foundation! So I start to use this in the morning(or the time I woke up, before makeup)
- And it really(x100) does make my foundation feel extra smooth during application. I still apply skincares and sunblock before foundation, even I layer so many products before my foundation.. it still works!
- The mask work well in exfoliating and smoothing out the skin texture for better absorption!!
- It's a good "primer" for skincares and foundation.
- After using this about 2 weeks... Not sure about skin improvement.. cos I was using other sheets mask too.. all I can say was that my skin does feel abit more smoother.
- I don't use this everyday.. cos I don't like to mask my face everyday! lolx ...I feel that masking everyday might be abit too much(rich) for my combination skin but I don't mind mild exfoliating everyday -(I always use cleansing water - so on days when I'm using this bubble mask, I skip cleansing water.)
About TheNatureLabTheNatureLab started with the vision of providing ladies with the very best of what nature has to offer, combining science with organically grown produce that has been intrinsically sourced, researchers has been able to optimize and enhance the various properties while keeping it affordable for the masses. (Source from TheNatureLab Facebook Page)
LIKE The Nature Lab Facebook & play the Spot & Win game to win a bottle of Oxygen Shield Mask worth $48.90 at :::
Product were provided for consideration.
I'm not affiliated with the company.
Information extracted from the press file.