Mentholatum Sunplay Super block SPF130 PA+++
Ingredients...(click to enlarge)
Texture of the sunblock lotion was very watery and light
Thick application (before blending out)
(Above- taken with flash) (below- taken without flash)
This sunblock lotion was very watery, easy to blend out and doesn't feel sticky at all.
It does make face look abit pale(white) at first, but once the lotion absorbed into the skin.. it doesn't have any white cast or any color different then my original skin tone. And it give a nice moisturizing glow on my skin. Doen't cause me any break-out.
Sometimes, when I applied too much(well, there will not be "too much" when it come to sunblock, lolx), it does feel abit oily. I just lightly dap it off with tissue. And it won't feel any different when I apply primer/foundation after the sunblock lotion.
Even though this is a super waterproof formula, it doesn't feel tight or dry.
I've tried some waterproof sunblock lotion before and it just make my face feel dry and tight after I removed my makeup at the end of the day :(
Do keep in mind that this might feel abit "oily" in textures if you have applied thick moisturizer or cream.
Sunplay UV BODY MIST SPF80 PA++In March, Sunplay (Rohto Mentholatum), the No1 sunscreen in Japan bring us a NEW Sunplay UV Body Mist Spray. With SPF 80 protection from UVB rays that will cause sunburnt. And PA++ protection from harmful UVA rays that will cause wrinkles and skin-aging.
- Provide High level, full spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection
- Waterproof, sweatproof, suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities
- Instant refreshing and long-lasting cooling sensation, non-greasy
- Contains Vitamins C & E to help reduce free radicals and protect the skin from harmful effects of the sun.
Alcohol, Propane/Butane/Isbutane, Homosalate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Ethythexyl Sallcylate, Butyl MethoxydlbenzoyImethane, Octocrylene, Ethythexyl Triazone, Diethylhexyl 2, 6-Naphthalate, Caprylyl Methicone, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Bisabolol/Zingibar Officinale (ginger) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Yeast Extract
Spray spray spray...
Direction of use:
Shake well before use. Hold 6-8 inches away from body and apply evenly on skin. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray onto palm and apply evenly on face. Reapply after swimming, perspiring or sun exposure to ensure maximum protection.
- This UV body mist spray was pretty light in texture and non sticky.
- when I first spray it on my arm, it feel abit wet, oily and very cooling. Once it absorbed into the skin, it won't feel that oily and wet anymore.
[The oily feel wasn't too strong, cos it feel like natural skin texture]
- This UV body Mist abosbed really fast
- The finishing was pretty nice, give my skin a pretty healthy glow and suprising that it was pretty moisturizing too.
- The scent was sweet and citrus-y and kinda refreshing.
(Peapea like it, lolx)
Overall for both.... the sunblocking power was pretty decent :
I did not visit any park or beach lately... so I cannot say whether it will work great on long exposure under the sunny hot sun in Singapore.
So for normal morning to night outing in the city (shopping indoor + outdoor).. plus my normal foundation ontop of the sunblock.... I did not experience any sunburn nor skin darkening.
Pop over to Sunplay facebook page to grab the travel size SUNPLAY SUPER BLOCK SPF130PA+++
I'm not affiliated with the company.
Product was provided for consideration.