The Bio-Platinum bbcream from various lighting....
swatches from various lighting...
Bio Platinum is the lightest from the 3 Bio-essence bbcreams I've received.
Before bbcream(with sunblock)
With bio-platinum bbcream...
The Bio Platinum bbcream is the lightest of all... and it does suit my skintone much better then the Mulit-Effect bbcream. Dewy finishing.. but it kinda look flat on my skin.
My review after using the bbcream for 3days
- The texture of the bbcream was watery, buildable for up to good coverage.( but it might look thick on the skin)
- The shade was just nice for my skintone, but when blended out on the face, it look abit flat..
- Good coverage, conceal redness, minor scarring and pores. But doesn't conceal purplish/blue-ish dark circles (still need a corrector for it) For extra coverage, dap extra bbcream on the the areas that needed more coverage and the dap dap pat pat until it fully absorbed.
- Oil control was abit better compare to Bio Multi-effect bbcream... Still not so good on oil control department. After aabout 2 to 3 hrs my nose start to shine.. well, I notice that my forehead start to feel greasy and shiny too.
- The finishing doesn't feel too wet/oily/sticky. Just nice, but still need loose powder to set it. (I used the SANA loose powder for the radiance/dewy finishing)
- Not sure whether it will whitening/reduces wrinkles or fine lines/skin repair, cos I only use it for afew days.... too soon to tell!.
- Good moisturizing bbcream
- Might look ashy on darker skintone...
- When I blended out the bbcream, I do feel a tiny particles in the cream... but it will melt into the skin after I smooth it out.
- The cream look nude and dewy when I swatch it at the back of my hand... but it look flat and abit dull on my face (Guess cos my face was kinda redish compare to my pale hand) ((Do remember to swatch a tiny bit around your jaw line to test the shade...))
(above pic taken without flash)
Merry Christmas!! (Check out the tiny hat... kekeke, my sis gave it to me.. cute right? ^_^)
Aiyo... blur... but I like the feel...
Now with some lip products.. (I'm using)
Guess what peapea was staring at?????
Promotion for everyone from Thesamplestore
(click on the pic for more information)
Bio-essence is available in Watsons, John Little, Guardian, Robinsons, BHG, OG, Careefour, NUTC, Giant, CK Department stores... and (I guess) most cosmetics stores. (I would say get it at John Little.. cos they always have storewide 20% promotion)
Price: SD$32 (correct me if I'm wrong)
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the company.
Products were provided for consideration.
Wanna try the bbcream?
Click the link before to redeem samples.