OK.. here the before and after pics...
With Rojukiss stim Cell Natural sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++
My first impression on this sunscreen... it very light (not as thick like those lotion/cream sunblock that I have been using) and it doesn't feel sticky or oily. Absorbed nicely into my skin without leaving any white cast or residue. (I like it... cos it doesn't make my skin feel tight or dry after wearing it for afew hours)
Now... With the Dr Jart+ Premium Bbcream...
My first Impression:
- Doesn't feel too oily or wet
- Even out skintones and mimimize pores
- Average coverage
- Doesn't make my face look too pinkish
- Average oil control
Set it with 2way cake foundation (I like setting bbcream with pressed foundation as it give alittle more coverage(so that I don't have to use concealer)
Set with SANA Nature Resource on the center of my face blend out... and Anna Sui Protective Powder L foundation (Shade 02) around the chin and outer contour of my face.(Cos it a shade darker.. so that my face don't look too huge! lolx)
I have been crazy about doing grey/silver/pewter eye's look lately.
I forgot to take the pic of the eye shadow base. I'm using Kate gel shadow as base.
- Kate gel shadow in Silver as base
- MAC smoke and diamond on the lid and blend out
- MAC Brule as brow's highlight
- K-palette Real Lasting eyebrow to fill in my brows
- Maquillage Brow wax to set/tidy up my brows
- Dejavou Fiberwig mascara in brown
- Bourjois Metallise Pencil liner in 52 brun on tight/waterlines
- K-palette Real Lasting eyeliner (waterproof) in Dark Brown as eyeliner
- Nature Republic pearl liner on inner corner lashline.
Product in blue was provided for consideration.
I will try the bbcream with different sunblocks to see whether it works the same or not... a full review will be up once I finished up this sample tube bbcream (Soon.. give me another week or 2)
I know this is a basic LOTD... I will have a decent LOTD entry up soon... (I miss doing LOTD post!)