Initially, I wanna use MUA shadows that I got from the fool's quest.... but I didn't... too lazy to open it!(I need to start depotting/sticking it into my palette soon!) ... so I used the MUA Sheer Shadow, Which I was one of the goodie bag item when we visited the studio last month.
I kinda love purple eye look more and more.....
Products use:: On Face
- ZA True White Day Protector Sunscreen SPF26 PA++ -
- RMK Creamy Polished base in shade 00
- Everyday Minerals foundation in Light Almond (plus Silica powder)
- I didn't use concealer
- Barry M Blush in Apricot
Products use:: On Eyes
- TFSI base/primer
- MAC paintpot : BlackTrack On lids
- MUA Sheer Satin shadow in 572 (Purple)
- MAC Cabon on outer C
- MAC Soba on crease
- Inuovi sparkle Liner in black (Liner and water/tight lines)
(I find that using this on water/tight lines were abit painful!)
- MAC Brule and MAC Crystal Avalanche for highlight
- On the brows.. K palette 24hrs tattoo brow's liner(shade 01) to fill up my brows
- Maquillage Brow's wax #77
- Majolica Majorca Lash bone (Primer)
- Majolica Majorca's Lash Enamel Garmour Volume on(Products hightlight in blue were given to me by the company)
MUA Sheer Satin Shadow in 572
Wore this look to the Skin79 bbcream's Dinner party/Products previewing at Essential Brew @ Holland Village.
The party was so fun... I will blog about it tomorrow... abit lazy! Heehee