This look was inspired by temptalia: Makeup You wanna eat
Products use:: On Face
- ZA True White Day Protector Sunscreen SPF26 PA++ -
- Skin79 VIP Gold Cream Super + Beblesh Cream SPF25 PA++
- Everyday Minerals foundation in Light Almond
- Bobbi Brown Peach Corrector
- MUA(Myredhouse) Mosaic Bronzing powder as blush
- NYX - Power (lip color)
Products use:: On Eyes
- MAC Paintery Paintpot as base
- MAC Brule for highlight
- Stila: Lily Eyeshadow Duo : Pink on the inner 1/3 of the lids
- MAC Free to be on the center of the lids
- Urban Decay: Underland(or flash) (The Purple from Alice's book of shadow)
On outer V of the lids and blend into the crease.
- K-Palette 1 day tattoo liquid Liner in Jet black (waterproof version)
- Bourjois Clubbing black liner on waterline/tightline
- On the brows.. K palette 24hrs tattoo brow's liner(shade 01) to fill up my brows
- Dariya Palty Gold brow mascara
- K-palette : 24Hrs Real Lasting Waterproof mascara in Jet black
(Products hightlighted in blue were given to me by the company)
Question:: How would you pair MAC "free to be" eyeshadow?
2 item haul! Bobbi Brown corrector in Peach (SD$41) I bought it with some vouchers.
This only have 1.7g of product!!!
MAC Studio finish concealer have 7g and it cost SD$28!!!
A Fuso: Clear Polish SD$2.60 (@ CK dept store)
Wanna try out the Pursebuzz: How To Tip Go Nude in a Pinch
Check out Sara's blog... she did a entry on it.
We always knew that we can use pigments to make our own nail polish shades... but using mineral foundation just never crossed my mind before! lolx
Bobbi_Brown, Dariya_palty, everyday_minerals, Fuso, haul, k_palette, LOTD, mac, mua, myredhouse, NYX, skin79, Stila, Urban_Decay, ZA,